JG Innovations is always accepting applications for the following opportunities:
Traveling Field Installer
Install and inspect JGI's Soffi-Steel® System or JGI Interlock™ Concealment Systems to the standards established by JG Innovations and customer requirements, while complying with both state and federal laws.
Required Duties, Skills and Abilities:
- Install the Soffi-Steel® and JGI Interlock™ Concealment Systems by employing the methods detailed by company installation guide
- Possess basic carpentry skills
- 75 lb. lifting capability
- Ability to travel nationwide as assigned
- Fulfill deadlines and goals as specified per job
- Complete weekly expense reports
- Maintain highest standards for installation and soffit material
- Be detail-oriented
- Consistently work in a safe mode
- Willingness to complete other duties and/or assignments as designated by Supervisor
- A random drug testing policy is enforced
***Please complete our employment application in full and submit your application via e-mail, fax or mail to be considered for our Traveling Field Installer opportunity.***
JG Innovations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws. JG Innovations, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including bu not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
JG Innovations expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of JG Innovations' employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.