Choose JG Innovations as the source for your project’s metal and ACM line set column covers. As your reliable partner, we also supply convenience by using a pre-engineered approach in our butt joint and reveal joint column covers. The differences are explained below:
- Our “butt joint” column covers use a keyhole effect in which the bolt from the male attachment works as the key. When placed through the teardrop shaped eyehole, gravity pulls the female half of the column cover down, locking it into place.
- With our “reveal joint” column covers, the sections of the column covers are bolted to an angle that is attached to the structural beam. A gap is intentionally left between the adjacent sections for bolting the columns to the angles. The remaining space can then be either filled with caulk or a channel, or left open.
To best fit your project’s column cover requirements, JG Innovations also provides a wide selection of material and finish options, such as:
- AAMA 2605 Fluorocarbon (Kynar) painted aluminum,
- Anodized aluminum,
- Stainless steel (brushed, mirrored, or custom patterned metals by Rimex),
- 4mm and 6mm aluminum composite material from Alpolic, Alucobond, and
Additionally, we offer custom profiles including square, elliptical, and conical shape line set covers.